Before you can join the CORGI HomePlan Trade Network we need to check you are eligible

We require all of our trade professionals to have:

  • Public liability insurance (£2 million minimum cover) including proof indemnity to principle is covered
  • Have not been prosecuted, or have a prosecution pending, with respect to Health & Safety
  • Have not received a Prohibition notice from the Health & Safety Executive

Gas Safe Engineer

As a Gas Safe Engineer you will be require to attend jobs that require boiler and central heating repairs and servicing. For this you will need to have:

  • A valid Gas Safe Number
  • ACS qualification including CCN1 and CPA1


As an Electrician you will be required to attend jobs that require electrical repairs such as loss of power, fault sockets and wiring and faulty electrical components on heating systems. For this you will need:

  • To be registered with a governing body i.e. NIC EIC, Napit, Elecsa
  • To have an electrical registration number
  • Be registered for domestic works, including installation and servicing


As a plumber you will need to be registered with either:

  • The Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering (CIPHE)
  • The Association of Plumbing and Heating Contractors (APHC) (England and Wales only)
  • Scottish & Northern Ireland Plumbing Employers' Federation (SNIPEF) (Scotland & Northern Ireland)

Drainage Engineer

As a Drainage Engineer you will need to be registered with either:

  • The National Association of Drainage Contractors (NADC)
  • Civil Engineering Contractors Association (CECA)
  • Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)

Join our Trade Network

Interested in becoming part of the CORGI HomePlan Trade Network and joining a community of likeminded, trusted professionals?